Skip to content

Can't Check DeathByCaptcha Balance, Not Sure It's Connecting to Solve Captcha, Either

I'm getting this message when I click on "test" for DeathByCaptcha after putting in my account login/password: Server Error. Unable to Contact Captcha Server timeout)

I've been able to check my balance in the past without issue. I'm able to go to DBC's website and login and see my balance so I'm afraid that GSA and DBC aren't communicating so I'll be missing out on correctly solving important captchas.

Any ideas?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Just checked it for me and there it works. Maybe it was a temporary server problem.
  • edited January 2015
    Damn I'm still getting it. Anybody else? Now I click "test" and it's just saying "unable to get balance" after about 20 seconds.

This will give you more info, but when I initially click it, a message pops up saying "your host file is modified. this is usually done by captchabreaker to redirect captcha queries to its own. please disable this option. continue anyway?"

I was trying the demo of Captcha Breaker awhile back but I've since uninstalled it. Is there something in that which will tell you anything? Is this happening to anyone else?

I was using Captcha Sniper but I removed that and closed out of that since getting the error message but no change.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    if your host file was modified, then SER would mention it.
  • Is there anything I can do then? I can't get it to work with Captcha Sniper now, either. When I deleted GSA CaptchaBreaker I don't know if something happened but yeah I'm having issues now, I even tried deleting and reinstalling GSA SER but no luck, same issues.
  • It's inexplicably working now, seemed like a long time for the server to be down but just glad it's connecting now. I also just got GSA CB so I can get rid of Sniper.
  • Hi scanner737, 

I'm a rep. from Death By Captcha and I want to help you out! 

Please let me know you username through PM so I can check your account.

If you need a hand with anything else, please let me know. 

Best regards,