Skip to content

[FEATURE REQUEST] A way to create readable unique content!

edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
How about a text scraper that creates articles by getting sentences from 1 url and combining it with sentences from another url. By doing this and just spinning 1 word you can build a grammatically correct article that is unique.

Also what would be good would be something that would find a question on one url and then find a answer on another website and combine them (a answer would be a sentence that starts after a sentence ends with ?) 

By getting sentences from url either at the start of the article middle or end you can even may be able to create a structured article.

Intro

middle

conclusion

If this was done and each article submitted this would be a alternative to spinning (nearly as slight spinning might be still required for 1 or two words in sentence) and google wouldn't be able to even compare structures of articles submitted due to fact that each one would be completely different.

Google also canrt detect small sentences as duplicate content because all the english language is based on phrases and repeated sentences.

Maybe also the feature to combine sentences with word's like "However... furthermore...plus...) 

Replacing the websites keyword could be done by using the meta keyword...or even using that to target sentences using that keyword as a way of locating appropiate sentenes to use in your artcle.

Well here is a example of what i mean

Website 1 

Hey, Have you seen this new computer, It can do everything... but its quite expensive.
The computer uses advance technology to be able scrape stuff off the internet and fool google because google cannot read or understand wether artcles really do make much sense.
Why dont you buy one?
It is great.... that's why you should!

Website 2

Just bought a new mobile for £9999, I know i got scammed but it is a good phone.
Everyone should buy this great new phone i really do advise it!
Maybe everyone in the world should get one, you think?
Well I have anyway.
People from every corner of the world buy these phones because if you hit them with a hammer they dont break.

Gsa article

Hey, Have you seen this new car, It can do everything... but its quite expensive.
Everyone should buy this great new car i really do advise it!
Why dont you buy one?
Well I have anyway.

Thats just a simple example but times that by loads more content and that.... Google even if humans dont accept this google will find all this acceptable... maybe with a spun word here and there but if this is done using thousands of websites then that 1000s of articles to be posted.. LoL

And people on forums seem to think automated backlinks are dead.. when in actual fact its just because spinning hasnt evolved and its easy to identify footprints but with method there wont be any footprints. 

This could potentially make it so all you have to do to start a new campaign would be to enter your keywords....

Obviously filters could be used to not scrape sentences with weird pattern of characters or detectable foot prints..

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Surely you can use an external tool for this? Like AutoContent Writer or Kontent Machine? Let's let Sven focus on the GSA's core functions? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes this is not really the job of the program. You should buy some program that does this and even better.
  • you should post this on a bestpinner, chimprewriter or wordai forum.