Skip to content

question about SER verified list

I bought GSA a few days ago and I am still in the process of getting my head wrapped around it. So, please pardon my super silly questions.

I bought a verified list from a rather well-known GSA list provider. The number of the list is jaw dropping but none of them are related to my website niche, very far from it. Many of them even look "scary" to me, look kinda spammy.

My questions is: is this something I need to worried about? I plan to run GSA to build links to T2 and above. My understanding is backlinks from related sites are way better than those from unrelated websites (this is the reason I make a fuss about the above issue). Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, I see term "GSA SER contextual links" pop ups here and there. Does it refer to backlinks from sites with related niche or something else? Thank you in advance for your help. I really appreciate it.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA = company!
  • I see your point. I should've typed "I bought GSA SER.." not "I bought GSA.." So sorry for this...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    np, a mistake I read too often and then from time to time I go wild and have to point it out.