Skip to content

Google Recaptcha problem

edited January 2013 in Need Help
I get the following error. How can i fix it?

we are sorry. but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users we cant process your request right now. For more details visit http://www.google.com/recaptcha/securityhelp

Comments

• Use proxies (private are better) and also use captcha services.
  •  I use proxy-hub.com service for 50 proxies. I have 80 threads in GSA. I also use Captcha sniper and deathbycaptcha for backup. 

Can google burn my ip addres of proxies?
  • How many search engines are you using? And how much wait time between each search engine query? Too many queries too quickly will mean Google will ban the IP.

Lower thread count, also increase custom time to wait between search engine queries to 30 secs and play around with the number of search engines. Use the SE file shared by Ozz (uses 37 search engines).
  • I use global list. Noy a alot engine queries 
  • do you have 'let captcha sniper try to solve unknown captchas' ticked?  My guess is if you use this feature, CS will try to solve 'recaptchas' and with multiple fail from same ip, google will ban that ip for recaptcha
  • I agree with sates52; the search engine feature is nice but why waste the resources on scraping when you have other scrapers (scrapebox) that do the job so well; moreover you can even import the pr with your scraped lists to stop gsa from grabbing pr every time for targets-if you are doing this on a massive scale no matter what proxies you are using at some point you will get this error message if you are using captcha sniper at which point does it really matter if you are using a paid captcha solving service-the captcha isn't being returned anyway