Skip to content

Running GSA on home PC for 1 night, It's could hurt the PC?

Hey Guys,

I have new PC and  I don't have good VPS at the moment, I'll get one probably only tomorrow.
I just tried to run GSA on my PC and It's works perfect, but I have new PC and I want to save him etc..
If I'll run the GSA for one night or even for less then one day that's scoust hurt the PC in any way?
I don't know maybe When I'll stop it my PC will be slower, or even hurt the Computer processor or somethings like this?

What do you say? I'm not talking about a little bit slow internet for few moments, I'm talking about hurt the PC also when I stop the the GSA, delete him and start using it on my VPS, my PC could hurt from it? Thank you guys.

P.S I'm also running it on 300 threads, my CPU is okay with it, less then 50% in AVG. 300 threads is not so slow but my PC is really okay with it.

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    No, I ran mine at home the first 12 months. You will be fine. Your PC will probably thank you for using more than 2% of its CPU, lol.
  • Hahha okay
  • rocket123rocket123 New York
    edited December 2014
    Set scheduler to run 3 projects at a time from when you go to bed till 15 min after you wake up.
    That means: for tonight set: all 1st Tier projects to Run
    In 2 weeks, start tier 2- (No Links to Your MS)
    On the 23th day have a Beer and start Tier 2 !
    Have another Beer, its OK the Monks made it for you!

Set it up this way so your work load is during day. Thats it!

GSR ser ROCKS!

!Peace Bro's!
  • Chill, Relax - Run Some Tiers- Its All Good. 
  • Your Pc will be all good :D. Rocket cool tactic :P
  • Been using GSA SER 24/7 for over 6 months on VPS and I can assure you that most of us do not need a VPS provided that you have a decent internet connection.

Most home PCs these days will offer more resources for GSA SER than those $15-$30 cost VPSs out there.

Where I live high speed Internet is super expensive I still ran my SER for a couple of days on a 2Mbps (night only) connection to get used to it. It ran just fine but with limited no. of threads which is understandable.

I recon you use it on your own PC until you think that you really need this beast to run 24/7 !