Skip to content

Submitted links not getting verified?

Hey Guys, I got a problem recently.

I have built a lot of links and they are in the submitted but they are not changing to verified?

I tried doing Right click - Set status - Active - Re-verify and 

I get this "All links have already been verified once"

but they are not going to the verified column? Many thanks!

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    @leerbusiness - Many links are submitted and will never verify ever (for a multitude of reasons, including manual review, submission attempts that are nothing more than failed attempts, etc.).

Every day I clear out my submitted column and make them all zeroes. If you don't, they sit there, and SER will try to verify them every day - a total waste of resources - and it slows down link building. Consider that column dead weight.
  • Hey thanks @ron, I will do that :) Many thanks! Damn I have got one with 30,000 submission.. Shit that's 30,000 wasted submission? Btw this is the first time that this has happened to me? Usually the submission column decreases automatically?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    You can set it in each project to remove it after the first verification attempt, but I found through trial and error that I make more links if I just let it run on automatic verification 1440. And then once a day (usually at midnight) stop SER, remove submitted, and restart SER.

Restarting SER decreases memory cache, kind of giving it a clean slate, and it just increases LPM/VPM for me like a mofo.
  • I  just got the same problem like this, alot of submitted even 0 verified link.

i just want to ask you @Ron

how do you clean the submitted links ?

just deleting it all or using status "active(verify only)" ?