Skip to content

Can I use WAC (Wicked Article Creator) Basic for my GSA or Am I required to buy WAC Premium?

TaulantBytyqiTaulantBytyqi theinfinitefirewithin.com
Can I use WAC (Wicked Article Creator) Basic for my GSA or Am I required to buy WAC Premium?

Comments

• No, you're not required to buy WAC Premium. You can just use the basic.
  • For tier one it is crap content and your links will be delted in mass
  • TaulantBytyqiTaulantBytyqi theinfinitefirewithin.com
    @paulieP is WAC Premium good for tier one? And how do I use it for tier one? Any video instruction? thnx...
  • None of the rewrite-bots are good enough for tier one imho, the problem isn't Google cus the bots (still) can't read, the problem is that you will loose most of your links because they get deleted by website owners. 

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/15443/readable-articles-for-tier-1#latest

This is what i do, i get a 100% uniquely written article of 500 words and i add 200 before and 200 words at the end and i manually spin these uniqueness for the total article will only be about 15%/20%.

I will place my link in the last paragraph with the spun content, (watch out with the anchor) and submit that to my first tier (articles, web 2.0 and wikki's)  i have a increase of link retention of more than 60% over the last two months, meaning of all my submitted and verified tier one backlinks, after 2 months, i have 60% more live links then i had in previous months/runs.

My money sites are ranking great so i have thrown out unique gibberish content (like that word AI crap can't figure out why people buy subscriptions from them) for first tier completely and use this method to rank and rank well 

Good Luck

Very interesting technique! Where do you get your unique articles? (Fiverr). And let me get this straight: you add 200 words before and at the end written by yourself (or you take the 400 words from your unique articles) and then you spin them? @PaulieP Thank you in advance.
    Regards,
    Taulant
  • No i add the extra content myself, the paragraphs are so well spun that i can use them for multiple articles (first sentence spun, then paragraph, spun and as last word spun), it looks like content curation, that is where i got the idea from of using this for tier one. 

I use a writer from BHW who writes good articles for $3,50 500 words, (hightechocean) it is good enough content to get on the websites and stay there. 

thank you @PaulieP I am gonna use your technique. It looks like a technique that come from someone with actual experience. P.S. how many articles should I use in my article manager?
    Thnx again
    Also do you use your unique articles only for tier one and two or also for the secondary links for your tier one and two (just to make sure)
    Thank you
  • @paulie- you said that you add 200 words before and 200 words after the original article? Do you mean that you add these 200 words of scrape content?

And secondly, when you say that you spin that article manually, does it mean that you use "the bestspinner" and then manaully select the words and phrases for all sentence level/word level spinning?

And when you manually spin the article, does GSA automatically generate 100's of different variations of that article and submit to each target site? OR do we need to first generate different variations of that original article and then save it into "article manager" option?

Your detailed reply will help me kick start campaigns in GSA.