Skip to content

set language

Hi @Sven I would like to suggest an improvement to the program. What I ask is what they can do, if I do a campaign foreach one separately.

The idea is that since GSA can detect the language, the idea is to create for example 3 sets of languages, of

blogcoment
forumcoment
aboutyourself
Forum Title
Web title
Blog Name

And so when GSA comes to a blogand this is in English use the correct language SET.

I think it would be very efficient because only 1 campaign could create link texts appropriate to each language, withouthaving to do a campaign for each language, something I do not. But if this option is available it would much increase theLPM.

1 could set be default, to publish in all the other languages have not set.

In managing campaigns does not change anything, and with the same number of campaigns will get better ratio ofacceptance of post and other accounts, just because this in your language.

If I think a campaign for each language, it is not efficient it must pass again through all urls to find your language, is a loss ofresources doing so. If a single campaign filled you 3 SETs for 3 languages, will make it much more quickly, more efficiently and more natural in the eyes of google with fewer resources of machine, proxies...