Skip to content

gsa plateform identifier

what's the benefit from buying this in addition to gsa ser ?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    It's mainly for people that scrape their own URLS with an external scraper and feed them into SER. You can see the beta video I have here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/14527/beta-testers-needed-for-stand-alone-identify-and-sort-in/p1

More link filtering options will be coming in future updates.
  • yes me too , I scrape with scrapebox but I want to know why you don't add new plateform identifier directly into gsa ser instead of creating a new software ? 

another info please , do I need to get it for my seo or gsa ser identifier is enough ? 

Good luck , thanks for your help
    There is a identify and sort in built into SER but you can only do one campaign at a time and people requested a stand alone version.

It is not a requirement at all to get GSA PI to use SER.

This is just a supplemental tool to SER for people that scrape and would like to do more then what the built in identify and sort in can handle.
  • 1) Santos, a question. I know I'm only allowed to run one GSA on one license. If I use a 2nd GSA (I only have one license) just to identify the platforms, am I allowed to do that?

2) If I import a text file (full of links and unsorted) directly into a project, it will do the sorting also. What would be the difference? Thanks.
    1) The licensing works so that you're only allowed to have one copy of SER open at a time so that wouldn't really work unless you had a second license.

2) The difference is the list is presorted so SER doesn't need to identify them and should run a bit faster since its a pre identified list. There is also options like "monitor folders" so if you're scraping with Scrapebox/Gscraper and want to monitor the output folder, GSA PI will monitor it and automatically identify and sort the URLS as the scraper is scraping, then you can use that output as a global site list so SER would be building links to your scraped list in real time. You can also run many different projects at the same time instead of only 1 with SER.
  • s4nt0s 

I don't get you , what do you mean by you can only run one campaign at a time ? , I import links and sort them in gsa then I launch all my campaign at the same time and everything is working 

can you explain where I'm getting it wrong ? 

Thanks 
    I'm saying you can't identify and sort more multiple projects. 

Like in SER, you can identify and sort in your file/files and let that run, but if you want to run another one at the same time, you can't. I'm talking about the identify and sort in, not running projects.

In PI you can create as many of these identify and sort in projects as you want and run them at the same time and filter them for outbound links, keyword relevance, etc. New feature coming will auto monitor and remove duplicates from folders at the interval you choose. 

PI is mainly for people who scrape a lot and want to prefilter lists. You'll probably get a better idea about it if you watch the video: HERE
  • thank you s4nt0s