Skip to content

Having Captcha Breaker + Human Captcha Services BOTH Running at the Same Time = Lower Success Rate?

I am curious if anyone has any input on this:

If I am having SER use Captcha Breaker AND Human captcha breaking services (IE:  deathbycaptcha), do you think that it actually ends up lowering my success rate?

If I am doing a contextual blast, and many of the captchas are hard to break (IE: recaptchas), and SER is trying to have CB solve the captcha 2 or 3 times (and it is failing for the most part), then it is sending it to Deathbycaptcha, do you think that will lower my overall success rate?

If CB fails to solve captchas a couple times then it is sent to deathbycaptcha, wont the captcha be harder to break by the time that it gets to a real human? Or worse yet, I wonder if the site would have blocked my attempts after a couple of fails?

Would I get a higher success rate by just enabling a service like Deathbycaptcha and NOTHING else? (IE: Don't even have captcha breaker enabled).

Seems expensive, but probably worth doing this for contextual blasts (assuming that it indeed increases the success rate)

Anyone have any info on this?

Comments

• Set CB to not even try to solve the harder ones and have it send directly to the service.  Problem solved