Skip to content

Getting Solve Media Captchas to a Secondary Service

I am doing a small test of only social bookmark sites. These are mostly ReCaptcha and Solve Media. I have set GSA not to skip them but to use GSACB. Then in Captcha Breaker I have set "toggle use of captcha service" for these types and have setup DeathByCaptcha as the secondary service. 

The ReCaptchas are now working fine - they are being sent to CB, which then sends them to DBC and the solve rate is pretty good. However for Solve Media GSA itself does not seem to send any of them to CB and I just see lots of "solvemedia url resolve failed" errors.

Any ideas?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    might be just that...solvemedia might have not providing a valid url for this site.
  • Hmm seems unlikely. I am using a very small list of just 64 sites that I have personally tested manually and I also used in another automated tool which sends the captchas to De-Captcha so I know they all work.
  • Did you change something Sven? GSA had an update waiting, so I installed it, restarted the project and now SolveMedia are successfully being sent to CB! yay :-)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Changed nothing on that part really :/ But glad it works again.