Skip to content

Scraped list posting on other sites

Hello 

I just scraped a list using SB but GSA is only posting on a few of them links and its posting to other links thats not on the list? Is this because of a setting?

Thanks

Comments

• any help would be great!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    post a screenshot of project options (box of search engnes + options below).

Do i need to uncheck use  urls linking ?
  • Yes. Uncheck use URLS linking on same verified URLS. This is what's causing you to try to post to urls not in your list.
  • I tried that and it still is not posting to my link list its just posting on random urls
  • Did you clear your target url cache? You need to right click each project with this problem and select Modify-->Delete target url cache & then import your own scraped list again.

Since you already had this option enabled, every time it created a verified url, it then added ALL external links on that page (on supported engines) to your target url cache so of course they will still be trying to process.
  • This does not seem to work. I removed all projects started a new project cleared all target url cache ect. I imported my list of url set active and started to run. All urls below are none that are in my scraped list I got from SB. I got in show and check target list and it shows all the links i have entered in there from my list. Also before adding my list i made sure there was no links in there.  
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess you also have enabled web2.0 engines? If so you will see the URLs from them in your list as well of course.