Skip to content

Analyze and post to competitor backlinks - AWESOME upgrade idea!

This is a great feature, but I think with a few tweaks, it could be a lot better.

Tweak #1:  Custom URL
Many of us don't build links right to our money site - we often use web 2.0's or other sites as a buffer.  The problem is - I want to build links to competition of my money site - not the web 2.0.  So, it would be helpful to have a custom URL option, where we enter in the site who's competition we want to analyze.

Example:
I am trying to rank moneysite.com
I manually built tier1.web2.com with a link to moneysite.com
I am using GSA to build links to tier1.web2.com

I would like to be able to go into my project for tier1.web2.com, and put in "moneysite.com" in the analyze function, so it analyzes competition of my money site and builds links to tier1.web2.com

Tweak #2: Custom Competition
It would be helpful if we could enter in custom competitor URL's that we want to focus on.  So, if I had a competitor I am particularly interested in beating, I could put in their URL and GSA SER would focus on analyzing their backlinks and building links to those.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the problem is that analyzing the backlinks is not that easy. a search by a keywords is more easy.
  • How does the analyze competitors function work now?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it does a search for your wanted keywords you want to rank for and picks up all the compeditors ranked before you. Then it tries to look up where they are linking.
  • Ok, I think I misunderstood the feature - I thought it would look at links TO your competitors site and build links to those - basically copying their link profile.

But, now that I think about it - that doesn't make sense anyways without hooking GSA up to something like MOZ for checking their backlinks.