Skip to content

No Targeted to post and IP block Error?

edited November 2014 in Need Help
I have private proxy ip. but still show ip block and no targeted to post error show every time. what is solution for it?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    paste some log lines and maybe settings for your project.
  • I did not understand past some log line and and setting. Can guide briefly.
    run the project till you see that message. Then right click on the log->copy all...use pastebin.com and paste it there and add it.
  • buyt there is multiple project error this types ant all copy past in this site (pastebin.com . 
    well of course it is helpful to limit the log to one project or just start one only.
  • i have posted there but still showing same error which i have posted here screen shot....
  • still error continuing....
    1. 2014-11-29 05:08: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no scheduled posting)
    Common, thats not a log, the log is the thing in the bottom window with all the messages.
  • Sorry but not understand your answer
  • Can guide with screen shot
    when you start a project, you see a big window at the bottom of the program where all the messages scroll with time and project name. On that one you right clcik with the mouse and choose "Copy All".
  • I am having the same issues but  none of my links are being verified at all....
  • All message Paste in pastebin.com
  • thats what i did.....what is that supposed to do?
  • also not loading any urls says 0/xxx amount just as an example

Guys, of course you need to post the URL here after pasting it on pastebin.
  • i have posted all messages in pastebin.com now what is next processor....
    @jayeseo I get the feeling you are playing games on me. Of course you have to give me the URLs. Just post them here. I want to avoid that links are placed here as the log has URLs in it.
  • edited December 2014
    Pls check below screen shot which URL Can I post there. Option 1, Option 2 or Option 3.... i have pasted just messages 3rd option.

OK maybe someone else can jump in and explain what I am trying to say!?

1. right click on 2. 3. as it is the same window

2. choose Copa All from popup menu

3. Open http://www.pastebin.com in your Internet Browser (type it manually or click this link)

4. right click on that BIG WHITE area -> Paste

5. Click Submit (you might have to fill a captcha)

6. Copy the URL you got from the Browser Address Bar and paste it here.

• I got this URL : http://pastebin.com/KUyp277s

and Next.....
    that log includes more than one project :( It would be nice if you could clear the log and just run the project that has the problems on target urls, else it makes no sense.
  • but how can i clear the log....
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    @Sven you da man bro! :D

@jayeseo Dude perhaps your ip was blicked for scraping google for too long...