Skip to content

Scrapebroker Stay Away from this list provider...

edited November 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade
Hey Guys,
If you think of purchasing list just stay away from scrapebroker.com, and dont get impressed with all the bullshit written on their site.

In short instead of using their list I found GSA does better job alone... ( Still I dont wana get into this )
They tell about all of the Premium tools ( Ahrefs.com and semrush.com both are not working ).
They say about their forum where biggest Marketers hang around.. ( you can see once in a dark moon some newbie posting something)
Support is the worst ( 15 days passed and no reply )

Now why am telling this....
Last month I thought of 2 list SERlist and scrapebroker and gone with Scrapebroker list just because of so much addons they showoff on the home page.

After the payment i was not happy with the list and content inside, but thought ok let it be, I can't ask for a refund as I already have a access to all the stuff which actually is not worth.

But 15 days before by my mistake (I thought that I have taken just a month subscription got charged for the second month as well) after looking at the account panel it was monthly subscription.... 
I thought its the best time to contact the seller of scrapebroker and ask for a refund ( Completely not interested in their list service )

So 15 days already passed, every few days I just Bump the Ticket but still he is not replying at all....

Overall 40$ dosen't matter but the service what he is providing is not worth at all...
Stay away from those seller who even don't bother to reply.....

And yes any suggestions are welcome as well.