Skip to content

What is best Strategy keywords ranking improvement by GSA SER?

i have started seo submission by GSA SER for my client. i have noticed last 15 days but not any improvement my client site.....  

just check this link : https://ahrefs.com/site-explorer/overview/subdomains/?target=http://nvir.in/

Pls guide me What is best Strategy keywords ranking improvement by GSA SER?

Comments

• Oh God why. Not only you don't know what you're doing but you've now revealed your client's website and keywords. 
  • @jayeseo, edit the url out of your post, then go and sit in the corner and think about what you've just done!
  • @delta_squat, i done tier1 submission with article, blog, wiki,social bookmarking, social network and web2.0 but still not imrovement...
  • @deniro72 so how to improve quality backlinks by GSA SER Software...?
  • @deniro72 i have selected 1Tier Article, Web 2.0, Social Bookmarking, Social Network and wiki. is it ok not. 
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited November 2014
    @jayeseo

Please don't take this the wrong way as I'm telling you for your own good, but this is someone's (branded) business site that you're working on and it isn't a good idea to just blast away at it with this software (especially without knowing what you're doing, and in most cases, even if you do).

Regardless of what engines / filters you use, if you point those links directly at your client's site you're going to turn it into a spam fest, guaranteed.

Do your client a favour - Use buffers where you need to, and only point high quality links at the site itself.

• @2take2 i am using india search engines.can you guide me how can filter for my business client site in GSA SER. and how many daily link post by this software
  • As I said, (and as much as I love the software) 99% of the time pointing SER at a branded site that can't be rebuilt easily isn't a good idea.

In your case I'd build / buy high quality links, and use SER to tier them.
  • Hey @jayeseo screw you man! reading your thread only pisses me off!

First of all, you dont know sh*t what you're doing. Let me tell you something, but u figure out yourself, build more contextual links and have it in 3 tiers. 

Tier 1 points to your money site. Tier 2 to your Tier 1. and Tier 3 to your Tier 2. Make sure you tier 2 and tier 3 filters are check at Dofollow only. You dont want to build links on nofollow links.

Tier 1 let it drip like put 20 submissions per day, tier 2 and tier 3, i put at 100 submissions a day cos i like it slow. But u can speed that up if u want to. 

And i suggest u buy addiotional captcha solvers . It helped me increase my verfied urls by 1000 a day

• elaine  Thank for reply. but how to do filter dofollow site in GSA SER....
  • ronron SERLists.com
  • lol interesting thread for sure...
  • radrad
    edited January 2015
    Not enough links, you need to send at least 30k at that site, make sure they are all blog comments. lol

Just hit start and let it go for a few months. Be blinging in Google. :)