Skip to content

"Pause After" Feature Stopped Working?

I have a couple campaigns running right now, each set to pause for a couple of hours after about 10 submissions. I booted up and updated GSA SER today, let it start running after it had updated, didn't change anything in either of those two campaigns, and just looked now to see that both campaigns have been running non stop since I started the program in submitting links.

All I did was update, nothing else changed, is there a new feature which is overriding my pause settings? I checked and made sure I still had the "pause after" boxes ticked and nothing had changed.

Anyone else getting this?

Apparently it was only a one time thing as since I've started it back up it's taking the appropriate breaks. Strange.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know from what version you updated but on many versions I haven't touched anything on this part. Do you really see the URL being those with URLs in it submitted or just account creations?
  • The verified links shot up as well so I assumed it wasn't just account creation. I haven't seen it repeat since, so if no one else is experiencing this then I'll assume it was a one off apparition.