Skip to content

Best Version Of GSA SER To Use To Get Verified Links ?

What is the best version of GSA SER to use if you want to get the most verified links?  I read somewhere on this forum that an older version 7.XX will get you more verified links.  If anyone knows what that version may be and where I can download it from it would be greatly appreciated.  Looking forward to your responses.  Thanks.

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    The latest versions are typically the best. I'm running 9.24 on all of my servers.
  • I was asking this because I am scraping using gscraper and not getting to many verified links.  I get a lot of submissions (awaiting account verification) but these do not convert into verified links.  Could anyone provide any help.  How many footprints and keywords do you use when scraping with gscraper?
  • check your emails, something is wrong with it. 
  • @unknown717

Does the email provider such as yahoo or mail.ru play a factor?  Which email provider do you suggest?
  • I guess it depends on the type of projects you run but using a 7.xx version is going to be more buggy and you will be skipping out on all the text captcha links as it doesn't have the option to add the new text captcha API's.

I've tried a 7.xx version and switched back quick as hell.