Skip to content

INTRODUCING MAJESTIC BEAST LIST (TOPIC RELEVANT LIST)

The ONLY Gsa SER List that can actually scare away the Google Penguin. Gsa ser list Buy Now 2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by https://www.smartquickseo.com.     Refund Policy is simple,Once you place an order, your order will be processed immediately,if we don't deliver the order in 3 days,you will receive a full refund 100% guarantee.

Comments

• Discount only for the first 50 people..Guys,Don't Miss out on this Powerful service.
  • Where are you based?
  • @Don,please check my profile.
  • May I ask how many do follow URLS are included in your service roughly? Thanks
  • Also, what article engines is your list optimised for? Thank you
  • @Don, in this list,we provide all different types of platforms,so we can't give a specific amount of article platforms since we process the list once a buyer provides us with 3 keywords,but you are guaranteed to get all good types of platforms,no url shorteners,no video adults etc.
  • May I ask how many do follow URLS are included in your service roughly? Thanks
  • Once again,this is not  a pre made list,its customized,based on the keywords you provide us with,so,i honestly can't tell u an exact number.
  • What % typically do you aim for?
  • Gooney??
  • Once again,this is not  a pre made list,its customized,based on the keywords you provide us with,so,i honestly can't tell u an exact number.

• DonDon
    edited November 2014
    "Once again,this is not a pre made list,its customized,based on the keywords you provide us with,so,i honestly can't tell u an exact number."

What ARE you providing for $63? I mean, you say 30k links. But a lot of these will be nofollow blog comments or better quality links? You must have a clue! You are selling the most expensive list on this forum!
  • you will be getting broad topic relevant quality links from all good platforms ofcourse.
  • DonDon
    edited November 2014
    Ron from serlists publishes screen shots of verified results on his sales page. Do you have anything like that to show what you are selling? Thanks
  • We are almost selling out Guys,We have a Black Friday Discount Coupon,40%off,take advantage and stock up as many quality lists as possible! P.M me for the Discount Coupon!
  • We are Giving 3 Lucky Members a chance to try out this list for free,If you are interested Pm me with three Keywords of your choice... Good Luck To Everyone!