Skip to content

'Status' not being remembered between sessions

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Every time I restart GSA, all projects are reset to 'Active' and I have to manually change certain projects back to 'Inactive'.

Can't GSA save the project Status upon exit ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it does unless you quick the program abnormal.
  • Does "abnormal" include updating the software because, apart from crashes, that's the only time I exit GSA and it doesn't remember status then either.
    On update it is saving the status as well, on a crash (when and where?) it is not saved of course.
  • edited January 2013
    @ Sven.. I just updated SER and it didn't remember status ..before updating, all my project were on pause [on pause for 1300 minutes] and after update they started posting immediatly ..Do we have to click that 'stop' button before updating so that SER remembers status?
  • Same problem... paused projects resume posting after restart.
    edited January 2013
    No "stop pressing" is needed. I have no clue why it should not save changes on your end.
  • Any time GSA is restarted (either manual restart or restart after update) it loses "status" and starts afresh. This is for XXX verifications reached in a day which otherwise works well. I've not been able to get the "submissions for XXX minutes" to work... GSA continues to build links even after the target number is reached.
    Thats a different thing. I was talking about the "status" being active/inactive column. The number of verifications done is not remembered and meant to be like that.
  • My apologies... I thought projects on pause after reaching number of submissions/verifications.

Not sure why GSA is not meant to remember number of verifications? That does reset the count after an update and starts building more links even after the daily target has been reached.