Skip to content

Why do the number of submitted URLs keep building up even after verifications are over?

The title basically says it all. Think, 17K submitted URLs and 3K verified. Suppose I verify all submitted links using "Active (Verify Only)", but still thousands of links stay in the 'submitted' section.

Also, seems like email-verification performance or something related seems to have worsened hugely since the last 6 or so months. I tried using spam-filter disabled hotmail as well as cPanel catchall, but I get like 2-3 verified URLs per 1K emails received these days. Wasn't the case just 6 months ago when I had just Captcha Sniper, and I've bought GSA CB recently thinking CS has become shit, but VFM count hasn't really improved. I use the same settings or better as last time (6 months ago).

Any clue?

Edit: Also another issue I've been experiencing when running two projects on same catchall email (say, mail5@domain.net) is that the one with less amount of links being built is checking all the emails (hence marking them all as read), resulting in the other project returning "no emails to read" or "checking 55 emails" (when there are 5248 verifications waiting. Really frustrating.