Skip to content

Change Language of Web 2.0

edited November 2014 in Need Help
I want to create German web 2.0's with GSA SER. Will the language change automatically to German if I use German content or is there a function for it? Is it even possible? I want web 2.0's with German content and German navigation words (for e.g. instead of "Home" a German equivalent like "Startseite"). Cheers!

Comments

• You can use this macro before and after every text

#trans_de
    Some text here #notrans

Here the instructions
    http://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/macro_guide#trans__notrans

• I don't want to translate my content. My content is already written in the right language. My question is how to change the language of the web 2.0 account intead of the content. So that the navigation elements are in the same language as the content. I think you misunderstood me.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well web2.0 stands for a category of sites not a single site where you can change what you need.
  • edited November 2014
    That's right. Then just on all web 2.0's which are supporting different languages like blogger or wordpress. It would be suspicious to have web 2.0's with for e.g. German content and English navigation elements and date of posts.
    Well sorry, thats something the software can not do for you.
  • Do you know if it's possible with the SEREngines addon?
    It's not.
  • edited November 2014
    Thank you for your patience. My last question is if it will matter these days?
    Hard to say but I guess no.