Skip to content

Verified links stopped?

Hi,
]
I'm very new to GSA and have been using it for the last 2 weeks or so now. Things were running in the beginning then in the last week and recently been getting these error messages;

Moneysite + Auaponics + Aquaponics Systems + Aquaponics System 
Designs
2014-11-20 06:48: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no verified URLs to extract targets, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2014-11-17 15:48]

Please advice path forward. 

I have only one email address for the project, is that sufficient? Where can I buy email addresses?

Can you also advice what is the best setting for a project to run smoothly with GSA?

Thank you,
Steven

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Please advice path forward.

What this is causing is hard to say with such little details. Do you use proxies, if so which type. What engines do you se in projects. Also it always helps to see logs (use pastebin.com).

I have only one email address for the project, is that sufficient? Where can I buy email addresses?

Depends on what you try to do. For forum posts and scheduled posting it is not enough, but else it is OK.

Can you also advice what is the best setting for a project to run smoothly with GSA?

No as each project needs different settings according to the website, its current ranking and many many other factors. SEO is not some blueprint you can use that matches every site.