Skip to content

Bulk email services are seem to be down? BanditIM and buybulkaccount

edited November 2014 in Other / Off Topic
BanditIM and buybulkaccount.com both seems to be down for yahoo emails when going to buy accounts. Anyone know whats going on and an alternative?

All my yahoo emails from buybulkaccount are now bad or most of them for that matter. 

Comments

• hotmailaccounthotmailaccount buybulkaccount.com
    Hi, I'm owner of http://buybulkaccount.com, I'm so sorry for your yahoos, most old yahoos stop working, but my new yahoos working great with GSA SER again, please send me email: buyhotmails@gmail.com with your paypal email, i'll give you 300 new fresh yahoos for sorry! Thanks!
  • Hi @hotmailaccount. Thanks for the reply! I ended up emailed you yesterday and YOU TOOK CARE OF ME! 

I appreciate the support!  
  • hi buybulkaccount.com, how come All my purchased yahoo accts from u are not working?
    Since yesterday.
    is it just temporary ?

emailed you but am still waiting for you reply, as work is interrupted.
    cos errors are still showing non stop as POP3 Login failed - SockError: Network subsystem is unusable
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @Brent @meb - Our Yahoo's have never been down. Not sure why this thread was bumped, but now that it is I want to clarify to everyone who came come across it that we are definitely not down with email accounts (we have too many actually)
  • Just checked some of my yahoo email for buybulkaccount.com  those are still working 
  • hi what do u mean message was bumped?

ok, thats great, yes it was also since yesterday this error showed up till this moment it still shows.
    mind telling me whats wrong or how to fix it?

someone replied my ist email at 6am Singapore time saying that some of my accounts were checked and all seems like theyre working fine, and she asked what error message was shown so i told her it was shown as 
    POP3 Login failed - SockError: Network subsystem is unusable. 

• that was about 7-8 hours ago, still waiting for reply on email and error message still shows, and work is interrupted.

am looking for a solution to this problem, maybe you can help me fix it? thanks
  • Hi BanditIM, its working again, maybe someone fixed it on the backend or my gsa got jammed, strange.
    hope it wont happen again.
    still didnt get a reply from u or the one who emailed me though.
    maybe the After sales service could improve a bit?
    Or is it your customer service is in the totally different time zone ?
    thanks
  • POP3 Login failed - SockError: Network subsystem is unusable.

this is most likely problem on your end. It happens to me too, sometimes and the problem is internet connection, yours or from mail server.