"100% blob recaptcha issue" is still present.
my GSA SER is 9.22 (the newest version).
When I type captcha manually with gsa on vps, I got almost 100% blob recaptcha. So I used my own laptop to test this issue, I found that normal recaptch which is easy is always present when I use browser manually, but at the same time gsa just gets the blob recaptcha which is hard to read.
so I got a very low success rate with manual input on gsa.
I feel that Google maybe find the difference between browser and gsa ser.
There are some threads about the same issue I can not find the solution.
and Your guys give some help.