Skip to content

Combining a bunch of different text files (for different engines) all into one big text file

If I take a bunch (say, 30 or so) text files that are sites lists / different engines, and I combine them all into one big text file, does this affect the performance or success rate any?

Instead of having like 20 different text files (one text file for EACH forum engine), I would rather just combine them all into one big text file, then use that with SER.

Would this have any negative effect VS keeping them all as separate text files?

Comments

• I highly doubt it, if you are building links to all those platforms. Having them separate is a lot more efficient when using global site list or importing site lists into projects so that it automatically uses the proper engines for each project's check-marked engines. But if all 20 text files are of engines you have check-marked in the project I don't see it mattering.

I have seperate contextual and junk link projects for each url I run so having them identified is a must when importing otherwise running a bunch of blog comments on the contextual project is just going to eat up resources and time and resulting in a shit ton of no engine matches.