Skip to content

General Blog Posting question

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
edited January 2013 in Need Help
I set up a new campaign and stopped all other campaigns.  I run 600 threads with private proxies and normally I'm maxing out the 600 threads when all campaigns are running.

With my new campaign, I only did blog posts but my threads stay around 100 and never go all the way up.  Why isn't GSA using all available resources to post to blogs?  After an hour it only has 904 submissions.  I was hoping that I could turn GSA into a perpetual blog poster of sorts.

Is there something I'm not doing correctly?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you only use the search engines to find you new targets, you need to keep in mind that the program waits at least 60 seconds by default between queries to the same search engine. So you probably have no more target sites left to post to. See FAQ for more (I think it was mentioned there as well).
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Sven, didn't realize that.  I have mine set to 20 seconds.  I'm going to try it with a lower rate and see if that helps.

I just changed it to 5 seconds and I'm already at 350 threads.

Thanks!

One last question - Setting the delay to 5 seconds with 20 proxies, does that mean that it will search once, wait 5 seconds, search again?

Or will it search once with each proxy, wait 5 seconds, then search again 20 times (once with each proxy)?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It will wait 5 seconds and use a random proxy.