Skip to content

Quick On Page Optimization Guide

edited November 2014 in Other / Off Topic
If anyone had problems with on page optimization, this quick video can give you the ground basics you need to know.
Enjoy my fellow SER'ers! :)

Comments

• I lasted to 36s, but it's obvious you bought Easy Sketch Pro or Explaindio...
    :D
  • Yawn.....
  • Why is this here?
  • @icarusVN does it affect u in any negative way?
  • edited November 2014
    This video is the worst. I suggest you remove it.
  • @seljo whats "worst" about the video?
  • DonDon
    edited November 2014
    @young_gooner You mean "WHAT'S" worst about the video? =))
  • @don this video is for those who need a quick basic guide on how to do on page seo, for you,it may seem "worse" but for other's its helpful,don't act like you were born with the knowledge for seo, you had to start somewhere and learn,and that's the purpose of the video,a quick basic guide on how to do on page seo,..If you expected something else,then simply don't watch the video.
  • DonDon
    edited November 2014
    @young_gooner‌ I can see you think you're the next big SEO guru but why put your crap on this forum? You should hang out at BHW. Keep this forum GSA related will be much better for all of us.
  • @don i have said nothing about being  an "SEO" guru,and i will not reply to your insults.
  • I would have to agree that this video does not belong here. If you don't know that basic stuff you should not be anywhere near gsa.

But all the negative comments are not necessary either.

The one thing I think makes this forum great is that people are usually quick to give advice and help fellow SER users out.

Help keep this forum a great place :)

Play Nice!
  • @backlinkaddict,you have a point but thats why i categorized it on the "other/off topic" i seriously don't get why it pisses some people off,its ignorance.. this forum is about Gsa but also helping others out in SEO too, just because its gsa ser forum,it doesnt mean it should be about discussing  on blasting links  with SER,because thats not the way to go anymore,things have changed and everyone knows this.. the other guy calling me out saying i want to be an "SEO guru" like really? "SEO Guru"  i take the negative comments as love, i have never said negative stuff about anyone here,but yet they always talk negative about me,if you knew how much i share the information i know with gsa forum members,then they wouldn't talk that way.
  • I agree brother. I'm sure getting back to the basics that video will help some people.

Don't really understand the criticism though thats about them.

Maybe offering some advice would be of more help to the community then mean comments.

I wouldnt pay to much attention to it
  • @young_gooner don't worry about it, they're just having a go because you're young....

=))