Skip to content

No emails to read on this account

My GSA is displaying this message "No emails to read on this account" all the time and are not able to submit links in those sites that require registration.

Is there any solution?

The following message is also being displayed: Error login in to your pop3 server

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    check emails in project options to see if all is setup correctly.
  • Hello Sven

I had already done it. I tested the list and removed the emails that were not working or were blacklisted and the problem continued.

So I removed the list of emails (Yahoo) to let GSA generate the addresses. Now is perfect.

He is generating links like crazy. Not worth buying mailing lists to insert into GSA.

He is already perfect the way it was created.

Thank you!
  • @Sven - I have also noticed this error a HELLUVA lot lately. Ever since 2-3 updates ago. My contextual links have also dropped significantly since it can't verify 90+% of the accounts. I am using Yahoo & Nokia emails.

All of my settings are on point. Time between logins 1500 secs. Delete when verification is found. Delete message older than 5 days. Only use trans proxies (I tried not using proxies as well). Etc. Etc. I have tested all emails. All are fine. Whenever I get a bad one I remove it.

I have also manually logged in and noticed UNREAD verification emails on a few of the emails I checked but once manually logging in the account gets banned so obviously I don't wanna check many of them like that.

Before this error came popping up & performance dropped I have NEVER logged in manually to any account at all.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @elidaalexandre

I am curious about what u said : "let GSA generate the addresses"
    How do you let GSA SER create email addresses, because as far as i know, if you click on create new and select one of the email platforms, it does NOT create a email for you, only open the link so u can manually create it, and at the same time is fills in the email provider details into GSA SER, BUT, it does not create a username or password for you, u have to do it manually.

Or did you actually found a way to get GSA to actually create the account for you ??
  • royalmice

Whenever we create a new project, the GSA itself already offers an e-mail in the "Email Verification". Sometimes even two.

I'm just leaving this email he creates and is giving everything right. He is generating links for all platforms (some more, some less).

I can not explain it. I just do not touch anything in the "Email Verification" tab and it creates backlinks on platforms with email verification.

When I used a mailing list from Yahoo that I bought, it was stuck on these email errors and generated only shortened links.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @elidaalexandre

LOL - i bet you your LPM is extremely low.
    The email you see when yu create a new campaign is just a default email as those fields cant be blank. It is not a real email address, and if you click on it and look below where the email account details are you will see that the email has no login name or passw.

@Sven --- why when testing the default email does it show success, even it does not have any credentials ?