Skip to content

How to run multiple instances of gscraper ?

Can anyone tell me how to run multiple instances of gscraper ?  This will allow me to run the program 2 times / 3 times so, correct?  What kind of specs would I need to run this?

Comments

• You can run unlimited instances of Gscraper but only on 1 PC - simple open Gscraper file multiple times, or copy to different folders like Scrapebox. Gscraper on good proxies use alot of cpu  so you would need strong dedi, im running 6-10 instances on dual Xeon 2620 (12 cores, 24 threads, real beast).
  • Can I open the gscraper file from the same folder multiple times or do I have to make a new folder for each instance I want to run?  I noticed gscraper has a rename instance feature.  Would I have to rename the instances or can they all run the same name instance?

Just curious, how many gigs of ram do you have on your server and if you wanted to could you run more instances, say 15-20 total with your setup?

• Gscraper cpu usage depends on amount of working proxies given to Gscraper. To run 15-20 instances of gscraper with decent lpm you wond need high $xxx, maybe low $1xxx per month on google passed proxies.

Gscraper dont use alot of ram for harvesting - i have 32 gigs of ram and thats more than enough. Gscraper use alot of ram, when removing duplicates.

Yes you can open Gscraper file from same folder multiple times.
    You dont have to rename instance but its very usefull.