Skip to content

Why So Many E-mail Errors and "download failed (Aborted)"?

HI

I am using Red SERlist.

I have 2 questions:

1)Why I do see almost ONLY "download failed (Aborted)"?  

2)Why There are so many E-mail login errors?

Could you help and explain what should I do/change?

Kind regards
Jarek

Comments

• download failed issue is almost always proxy's.  Rule of thumb 10 threads per proxy, so if you only have 10 proxies run 100 threads. 
  • With the emails, you need to check them again.  The settings in Ser might be wrong.

Also, turn off "check email with proxy" and limit the login interval.

• Hi

Thank you for answer :-)

I have 69 private proxies - which I think is enough.

And with e-mails - I use  AccountCreator+ . 

I have at least 10 fresh outlook e-mails per project almost everyday.

I don't know why I have so many errors.

• @OP you use time to wait between 2 logins in emial settings?
  • Yes, I do use. "Time to wait between two logins 900 seconds" Is it good or bad?
  • Hi! New to the forums, though I've been using GSA for about a year now. I'm having the same problem. No new links being built, TONS of downloads aborted. 

Using fresh proxies, and have done ever recommended solution listed in this forum...still getting the same results.

I would really greatly appreciate any guidance that could be provided

• increase to 3000 seconds (i know its long but thats only for testing) and check if this help you.
    Uncheck proxies for emails and test if this will help you.

Post screenshots
  • OK, I will test 3000 seconds and see where I go with this... 
  • OK, I tested 3000 seconds but unfortunately the same problem.... What can I do?

• I use Account Creator+ and load at least 10 fresh e-mails per project everyday - but still the same errors.... 
  • edited November 2014
    http://i.imgur.com/rvm2I9l.jpg
    Test this - im not sure if this help you. When you test accounts in SER all are alive ?
    Outlook accounts are not good for SER - as far as i remember (im not sure if there is still such limitation) outlook have limit of logins from same IP to pop3 so you can login only once every X minuts to pop3.
  • OK, I got it back working.

Here's what I did:

I downloaded and installed the latest update, then re-loaded and manually tested my private proxies...and that was it. 

For some reason, when I installed my proxies they showed as not working, I know better. So I tested them in GSA manually, they came up as working, fired up my campaigns, and there you go
  • I'd like to ask you a question. I hope it helps everyone.

Since a month my EVERY campaigne receives "Important Message" > "e-mail login errors".

Errors are: "pop 3 server signing off", "connection time out" connection refused"

I am using Account Creator + suggested in GSA program itself to create outlook e-mails.

I have even bought 100 hotmails from supplier suggested in GSA program itself.

But the problem is still the same.

I add 10 fresh e-mails to every project every single day.

My time between two logins is 900 seconds.

What can I do for e-mails to work correctly, with NO errors?

Could you help?

Kind regards
    Jarek
  • edited December 2014
    @jareknuxx

Most likely it's caused by those Hotmail /Outlook accounts. Try Yahoo, Nokiamail or Mail.ru accounts from someone like banditim.com. They work like a charm for me.
  • Thank you for the answear. I will try.