Skip to content

Gscraper not returning any results !! 0 Anyone else having this problem.

Gscraper is not returning any results.  The proxies have been check and they passed google.  When I search for "please leave a comment" + gscraper keywords i am getting 0 results.  Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi, i have this problem, few my clients/friends also. From my testing version 1.2.8.X and version 1.2.7.1 is not working form some poeple. Only solution for now is:
    - cancel your license bidding
    - signup with version 1.2.6.2 and dont forget to hit "no" when Gscraper will ask you to upgrade becauswe when you upgrade to newest version you wont be able to use  1.2.6.2
  • I will give this a try.  Does this mean I will never be able to update Gscraper?  Well this kinda sucks, but is better than a program that doesnt work at all.
  • Ofc you can upgrade Gscraper whenever you want but you cant downgrade. For example:
    I have 1.2.8.1 installed, 1.2.7.1 was working on my server but 1.2.6.2 - wrong machine key.

So upgrade if you will see different version than 1.2.8.1 and only after 30 days from last install to be sure you can cancel license bidding in case new version is not working for you and go back to 1.2.6.2
  • I am waiting for gscraper to reset binding so I can test old version. I will let you know how it goes.  Hope that it will work !!!
  • You waiting for reset binding? Its automatic operation ant it takes few seconds.
  • I already used my once per month reset binding.  I am waiting for gscraper to reset it.  I asked them about my problem they asked for proxies I was using and havent heard back for a few hours.  I bet they fell asleep.  Will wait till they manualy reset it.  Can wait to have it up and running.  Just got a new dedicated server as I thought that was the problem.  What VPS provider were you and your friends/clients using when gscraper stopped working?
  • Honestly i dont think they will give you manual reset but hopefully im wrong. Dedi is not a problem - on my side 1.2.7.1 and 1.2.8.1 were not working on dedi X, after downgrade to 1.2.6.2 all is working so dedi is not a problem here. I have server in datacenter X, my client in Y so its not problem with DC.

Also its not problem with proxies, one guy is testing my proxies with private harvester and proxies are working in his harvester, but not in Gscraper 1.2.7.1 / 1.2.8.1

One more thing - if you disable proxies Gscraper wont harvest single link (thats what i saw on my side) -  Gscraper  should harvest few thousands urls for easy footprint like "leave a reply" without proxies. It dont harvest any link and it proves problem is on Gscraper side.

Some guys located in europe dont have such problems with 1.2.7.1 version of Gscraper. I have servers in USA (my client who have problems also in USA) i think you also have in USA/Canada, so....

Maybe Google is testing some kind of update and in result of this update Google detects Gscraper activity in some DCs, in result google dont give results to Gscraper, but thats only theory.
  • A few days ago I ran gscraper and I was getting results.  I dont know what happened now.  It just stopped working out of nowhere.  I wish I could get it up and running.  I am playing the waiting game with gscraper.
  • Doesnt seem like they are going to reply any time soon.  They must be sleeping.
  • A few days ago I ran gscraper and I was getting results
    Same on my side and on my clients side.  Where your Gscraper server is located?
  • I was facing same issue yesterday with latest version.

I just tried right now and its working again.

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I'm still using 1.2.5.1 Tried an update just after that version and could not import large files so went back to my current version and have never upgraded since.

Do they have on their website what each version update was about?
  • I think they have a update log in the install folder called read me but it is in Chinese. I tried to contact support but they have not replied in the past 24 hours.  Before this they would reply every few hours.  I have already used the reset binding and now I have to wait 30 days.  Any suggestions on what I can do ?
  • EDIT: I am using the old version of gscraper that satyr85 provided and it is working !!  Thank you for all your help. Wouldnt have had gscraper working if it wasnt for you.  Does anyone know how to run multiple instances of gscraper?
  • To run multiple instances of Gscraper simple open Gscraper file multiple times :D
  • Anyone else getting "login failed" "please try again later" when opening gscraper?
  • Does it tell you why the login failed?
  • No i get "unable to determine reason". Anyways its working now. They probably having trouble with licensing server.

• I was thinking of getting gscraper but do you folks think it's worth it? seems to be a bit buggy?
  • jon2009 
    Its first bug ive seen with gscraper from 1. year. Its one of most stable seo tools. More stable than Xrumer, Zennoposter, SB..  etc. Gescraper nearly dont have bugs.