Skip to content

GSA SER Expert needed- Trading Knowledge

Hello all,

I need some tips from a real GSA SER expert who is currently ranking on several moderate/competitive keywords. Believe me, I'm very familiar with this software and am running several licenses on multiple servers. Still ranking with it, but to be fair the rankings are not as good as they once were with GSA SER [only]. That's why I like to have some tips so I can maybe tweak my settings/strategy a bit so my rankings get back to #1 for several competitive keywords.

Of course I know this knowledge is propietary and all that, so in return I can offer you some awesome tips you probably never heard before. Again I'm not some newbie at all.

These tips include:

- Telling you other how to get similar links as SAPE but far cheaper and from a "secret" platform which is not as scrutinized as SAPE by Google. Because lets face it, SAPE is going to get nuked in the future, so I'd stay far away from it. Especially with this better alternative. I'm even willing to set up a 1 month 100 PR3 backlinks campaign for you. It's costing only around 10 bucks anyway lol (yes genuine high quality links, real PR, >20 TF blahblah!)

- Unlimited real contextual DOFOLLOW backlinks from NIH.GOV. Yes you heard me right, links from NIH which has a domain PR of 9. I'm currently the only SEO guy who is aware of this loophole (10000% sure about this) and I can tell you how you can place your OWN CONTEXTUAL article on there with dofollow (!) links in-content (of course you need to follow my good procedures so this method doesn't get nerfed). These links are up to PR 6 (page level) and have an extremly low OBL (<2).

If you know what you're talking about please respond or PM me.