Skip to content

Quality of Links w/o ReCaptcha Service

Are you guys finding that CB alone works very well for contextual sites and higher PRs?

My testing is showing that GSA CB by itself is pretty badass but it needs a partner to really get the most links.  Previously I was using CaptchaTronix and together they ripped thru lists. 

Let it expire and am using CB only.

40% success is holding steady but it's a lot of blog comments, indexers, php exploits.  Not a ton of articles, web 2, wikis.....

Not looking for the answer per se, just other people's experiences.  I'm coming to the conclusion that having that ReCaptcha service is pretty imperative if you really want to acheive the best overall results.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    I am with you, Captcha Breaker is not enough, if you want go for quality link building. Most article sites have ReCaptcha. I purchased a list with 14 K contextual links but with the Captcha Breaker allone dont get much verified links.

The package you tryed out, which package you choose how many software threads? And what success you have per project in contextual links (article, Wiki, Social Network, Web 2.0)
    Next : What you think over the new service the have Textcaptchsolver.com?
  • I tried the cheapest package (5 threads).  I didn't track my results enough to say my success rate but overall, my results were higher.  I don't get a lot of articles, wikis, social networks and web 2.0 without having that service.

Tried a text solving service.  Again, too hard to tell unless you keep using the same list to track results.

But in the end, I didn't want my monthly bill to be $100 to use GSA.  I cancelled my VPS and I run it in-house from a workstation.  Seems to be working just fine. That was a suggestion from @ron and it's worked out nicely.

I may have to go back to a ReCaptcha/Indexing service.  I liked what Captchatronix had to offer. 
  • edited November 2014
    @mda1125 i have tested reverse proxies ocr and i have to tell u it works perfect with our lists and also they keep on adding new captcha's . If you want to get more quality contextuals,please,i repeat ,please use lower threads and a recaptcha solving service,you will be suprised with the quality of links you can get.
  • Yup.. when I was using Captchatronix at the 5 thread package and had my copy of GSA SER running only at 35 total threads.. it really did a nice job.  I bumped it up until I saw errors and then backed it off.  I think my sweet spot was 50-75 threads.

Link quality was better.

Thanks for the answers.  You just confirmed what I figured and what has been said here many times.  CB by itself is awesome but you need a ReCaptcha service as a partner to really get those better type links.

Probably will go back to Captchatronix since I had great luck with them and their dashboard setup was nice.
  • edited November 2014
    Yes you right! I use now the free trail of Textcapchasolver.com

There are sites the have this captchas now! capchatronics break other types of capchas! What i found out for my linkbuilding its the smaller package will be right for me. I will use the other service from captchatronics to.

Main reason: If i start GSA with projekts running in the first 5-15 minutes its work very fast! use a 400 Threads! Depends on the platforms i will post (shorten,trackpack,exploid,guestbook}
    I split now the projekts never post most platforms in one projekt.

For article,wiki,social network i lowerd the threads to 100 give me more successed submissions. Mostly when GSA is running slower, unbreakable captchas is the reason. 100 Threads open but 10 working fast the rest is full with captcha input canceled.

• @mda1125 glad everything is working well.. that's the secret of getting more contextual targets that a lot of people tend to ignore apparently.
  • @young_gooner

I figured since it worked so well.  Just wanted to test not using that type of service.  It makes a rather significant difference.

In fact, I'm willing to say without any proof at all (that's the internet right?) that when I used the ReCaptcha services, the sites I used GSA SER on are doing better than the test sites I am not using it on.  I'd venture to guess it's overall link diversity and quality.

With CB by itself, you will be limited to what you can get.  You do get a lot but it's not the Tier 1 stuff a lot of people seek.  Tier 3 and lower, yeah, it rocks!