Skip to content

Making GSA SER place more than one link for forum profiles, blog comments, etc.

It is easy to get SER to post more than one link when submitting to article/wiki/social network sites (you just check the box that says "insert up to ___ additional links from project (just a link in article)" and enter the number of extra links you want it to post.

But is there a way to make it post more than one link for forum profiles, blog comments, and so on?? If so, this would be great for link pyramids etc. etc.

Thanks for any info!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sure there is. Just edit the about yourself message and either add more html code with links / macros there or use %article% as a macro in it.
  • Can I just enter a custom "about me" and put %links% in it in 3 or 4 spots?

And what happens if I put %article% in it? Does it try and post my article to the "about me" section in forum profiles? lol.
  • Also, where do I enter %link% if I want to add more links to blog comments??
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Can I just enter a custom "about me" and put %links% in it in 3 or 4 spots?

Yes, the "AboutYourself" is used for this. Just enter %link% in it more than once.

And what happens if I put %article% in it? Does it try and post my article to the "about me" section in forum profiles? lol.

Yes, the article is posted then. Though some sites may not accept it as it is too long or SER cuts it itself down to a certain length.