Skip to content

No target to post - problem with URLs List

Hello

I bought List from one of the best providers on 15 October. I was trying to use it in GSA but after just 2 days it stoped working (0 left targets URLs - from about 216k URLs). By that I mean that in two projects that I was working on the list added 30 links a day on each project (30 was a number I set in the project options-verifications per day). 

In the projects I have checked platforms like Article, Social Network and Web 2.0. I have furfilled every step from their mannual guide PDF which was attached to the list (the only difference is that I used the option Import Target URLs. In this forum, I read their opinion that it affects only the LPM. The reason for this is that I tested 2 projects, and the other are based on keywords). 
I hoped it will somehow repair itself. It did not happen. 
I used the lists many times (other lists, other provider). I have used them in the same way as the support of search Target to post using keywords.

What do you think I should do to get the list going?

Below some srceensshots.

There you find my Project options:

Global settings: http://prntscr.com/54wduj

Comments

• DonDon
    edited November 2014
    I am getting frustrated by this also with SER saying mostly "already parsed" even though it's fresh project & fresh list! I'm beginning to think SER is somehow sharing submitted links between projects so that it thinks it processed url already
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    "already parsed" means it tried to submit to it before.
  • DonDon
    edited November 2014
    @sven is that possible with new project?
  • @jrq I am just looking your settings -- I am seeing that you are not using the URLs from your global site lists -- are you importing the list for each project manually? The best thing to do is to put your list in the global identified folder and in project settings to check --"Use URLs from global site lists if enabled" -- check Identified...

• You're right, I do not use the URLs from global site lists. I'm importing the list for each project manually. I have reason to do it (If this list will be work then I will do like you wrote - because I will buy lists regularly). I think it should not really matter how I import URLs. Lists should do the same. This may have an impact on the LPM and probably nothing more.
  • I also getting same issue.  I have imported fresh sites list for 2 websites. After completing 1st campaign, GSA started to give 'already parsed' message for 2nd website and campaign. Why it is? Why I can't use same websites list for 2nd projects.

GSA is my favorite link building tool but getting this issue is troubling me to get my desired link building goals. Please get admin attraction to this issue and that would be great if could use same sites in couple of projects.

Looking forward your comments please,
  • @Khalid are you using the same emails for your campaigns...
  • I use a catch all on my own domains. For each project, I have a different domain with the mail account and the catch all option. I believe that this option generates fresh mails. The same mail catch all I had before adding the new list that I have problems from the beginning. 
    For one month has not adequately build links. I'm afraid that the purchase of the new list will end up the same way.
    Please help. Thank you in advance!
  • georgikz5 I never use same email for 2nd projects. I always took new email for each new project but GSA always gives 'Already Parsed' message.

Which is badly effecting my link building campaigns...
  • @Khalid that's very strange... I need to see your settings... Also do you duplicate your projects and is your list free of duplicates...
  • No, I never duplicate anything, But I use same sites list for couple of projects and getting ''already parsed" message.
  • Someone is able to help with my problem? Mayby @Sven? The list is probably good if the other buyer does not report problems.. So the problem is caused by settings or program..
  • @jrq ,I am seeing in your settings that you are posting to the same sites again. How many emails do you use? Maybe the problem is lack of emails if you are using few. Also try to uncheck "Allow posting on the same sites again" and add some new fresh emails and start your project. Let me know if this solve the problem. If not, PM me your skype name and I will take a look at your configuration tomorrow with Teamviewer...