Skip to content

Niche Specific Expired Domains for your PBN/301/Filter Needs.

edited November 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade

In short, we sell expired domains which are aged, niche specific, good DA, PA, TF, CF, Non Spammy Backlinks. You can register them at your favorite registrar for just the registration fee.

Skype/PM me to buy !

I am offering 5 review domains to reputed members with at least 50 posts.

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    @everyone - I do try to point people in the right direction on this forum, and never steer people wrong. However, I normally never write a testimonial. I'll make a very rare exception in this case. 

I wanted you guys to know that this is a very valuable service. I buy domains almost daily, and it is very difficult (actually highly difficult) to find domains in your niche that are aged, have strong authority metrics - and that do not have spam.

I had the opportunity to review @sampath's service, the methodology and the end product - the domain. I can say this is a quality service, and in my opinion, worth every penny. Sam expends a lot of effort and expense into finding clean domains that are worthwhile. Not to mention he is a trustworthy individual.

So if you are trying to build a network that can actually help you rank, this one is really worth it. And affordable.

+1

p.s. I refused to take any of his domains (no review copies, etc.) - I was not compensated in any way. I did this solely to check him out, and was very pleasantly surprised. Hence, my unsolicited pat on the back to him. 
  • Thank you for the review @ron.
  • edited November 2014
    @sampath   I`m in for a review.

Good Luck with sales!
  • @libero, Sent you review domain.
    Hope, you were happy with the domain quality.
  • @sampath   Thank You!

Review:

Received a decent domain with pretty awesome metrics - TF and CF 20+ and clean backlinks profile!
    The service definitely worth the price,

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
  • this is from 2014, still an active service?
  • Yes, still an active service.
    PM me what you need ?
  • Any review copy left since last year?
  • No review copies.
    Thanks!