Skip to content

How to Get More Verified Links Everyday!

I am using GSA for churn & burn projects. It seems no matter what I do, and whoevers verified list I use I cannot get above 9 VPM which gives me around 12K backlinks per day. I want to be able to get 50K+ per day!!

My set-up is as follows..

SSD Pro VPS from Solidseovps.
30 semi-dedicated proxies.
400 threads.
Using fresh verified lists and selecting all link types.
creating between 10-20 projects per campaign.
10 email addresses per campaign.
Allow posting to url more than once.
continue to post if failed before selected.
Captcha breaker (which has very high success rate on these lists)

Any suggestions on how I can reach my target links? I just don't see what I can imprve on my settings to get there??

Thanks

Comments

• Post here screenshot of your settings. Without this it will be hard to help you.
  • You said :"10 email addresses per campaign".

Maybe you mean 10 email address per project (I hope)?

If not, are you using the same 10 emails on every project of the same campaign?

Suggested minimum 10 email account per project (I'm using 20 now).
  • Yes sorry 10 email account per project..

here are my settings..

Thanks
  • edited November 2014
    Image  #2
    Uncheck all search engines
    Uncheck submitted
    Uncheck "use urls linking on same verified url"

Image # 4
    Check skip for identification
    Uncheck proxies usage for verification.

Setup new campaign and tell me if lpm is better.
  • I made these changes, for the first few hours it was runnig at 20 VPM which is double the verifieds I was getting. Then I logged on this morning to check and it has dropped to 6 VPM?
  • In image #2 -- uncheck "try to skip creating nofollow links" and check Article-Wki... Try to skip creating nofollow links is a severe filter which decrease your verified a lot. Hope that helps.... 
  • edited November 2014
    Thanks @georgikz5 I was thinking this but I am worried that I will get 50/50 No follow/ Do follow or even worse, more no follow links than do follow, which will stop my sites ranking fast. Would you definately uncheck this for churn & burn?

Thanks

• The idea for churn and burn site is to get as many backlinks as possible for a short period of time. If you are having tiers, just make sure to check "Do-follow only" in the Edit Tier Filter Options in your lower tiers and this way you'll build backlinks only to the dofollow ones....
  • Also, for not creating nofollow links you can right click on the engines, and select "Uncheck Engines with nofollow links".robably you saved your list on "submitted" port, right?

I see something weird on your settings of the image 2. You said you are using verified lists, so probably you saved the lists on the "submitted" port. So you have to uncheck the "verified" port and live active (for reading the list) only the port where your list is saved (ej, submitted port).
    You can select also the "verified" port only in the future new projects you'll create, but just for a limited time
  • Thanks for all your help. I have uchecked "avoid creating no follow" and also completed the rest of the advice you gave.

I also noticed my problem... image 2 I have set it to keep 120 minutes between further registrations. I have set this to 0 and now my VPM is 40-50!
  • @londoncalling great news buddy! 
  • You want post to Wiki sites but you have unchecked the box Wiki article, thats the standard settings. You can unchecked Video, video contextual and PDF upload. The submission to article and contextual links need more time.
  • Open your list(s) folder, find all engines that have <200 (<300, <400, etc.) targets and disable them in SER. No reason to waste SER time on them if they are few.