Skip to content

I've few working accounts How I can import in my project?

Hi,

I have working accounts for ZenDesk sites that I've created manually. All working and allowing me to post articles.

How I can add these working accounts into my project?

I tried to add them manually in project files. but, only first submission goes successful, after that GSA try to register a new account again and again even I've ticked the option "only 1 account per site"

any help?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

import them using edit project->tools->import->account data

file format would be normal text file with URL:login:PASSWORD each line.

• thanks for the help, can you please let tell me where tools option is available? I am unalbe to find that.

only this is required? URL:login:PASSWORD
    how GSA can check which account related to which engine?

if you edit a project, you have a TOOLs button at the bottom on the left where the OK/Cancel button is. There you click Import->Accoutn data...

---

The engine is not required as SER will download the URL, detect it and continue logging in and so on.

• I've created a project to build verified backlinks list. then I've created an other project that will use only verified links.

but, now, still only 30% are verified.

and log shows that no engine match in many URLs.

my question is: do SER again check and match the engine if I ask him to use only verified Links list? or it just use the links without checking and maching the engine?

its always checking the url against known engines. If nothing is detected,t hen it's skipped. Do you think there is something wrong (URL is loading correctly in browser)?
  • I think it's not a good idea. if a link is alrready chekced and verified then disabling the checking can increase the success rate. It's my experience, 1 day ago those links were working. and after one day when I asked to use only verified URLs from the file. it has only 30--40% success with verified links. I will come with more specific study and examples in my next question. for now, can you please let me know where I can suggest a feature? Regards