Skip to content

Project Stopped Right After I Started It?

Hi,

I had just finished setting up my first project and when I started the these alarms appeared:

Setting up project
Starting project
[!] No more links to verify (verify only mode), stopping!
Project stopped!

Please advice what went wrong and how do I solve it?

Thank you,
Steven

Comments

• You might have accidentally  set the project status as Active Verify i.e Active[V]. Since you just set it up so it has created no links that it can verify that is why it stops immediately.

Make sure the status is only marked as Active.
  • Hi Kashif,

Thank you, I have since figured it out after sending the support ticket. I have 3 more questions though:

1. GSA has now submitted a little more than 100 submission as per my setting (to pause after 100 submissions) and I have only of them verified as indicated. That's about 10% of submission/verification rate. Is that normal? It has now been about since been about 17 hours since it had paused FYI.

2.  How can I set the article submissions with barelinks only. I tried using %random_url%. It worked but the links do not appear to be hyperlinked when I previewed them. Is that normal?

3. What do the "verified" links refer to? Does that refer to only the articles submitted, or all the submissions of the services that I have selected. The main reason I'm asking is, I have a spun article that is unique to 100 spins. How do I know if my article has been submitted 100 times? 

Please advice.

Thank you,
    Steven