Skip to content

Anyone used Rank Cracker tool from Matthew WoodWard to import to GSA

Matthew Woodward has a tool called rank cracker - you feed it a selection of url's and it checks them and then advises as what tool to use in order to submit and article, forum link etc.

So playing about with it - I identify 6 URLs that can it says GSA can use - I then have the option to export them to a CSV file.

MY questions are  :-
1. How to import that CSV file into GSA
2. Do I need to do this - could I not just import them as target URL;s manually in GSA
3. Anyone else used this tool - any comments ?

Comments

• Rank Cracker is merely a platform identifier, and in my experience it's also very slow and hangs up if try to identify more than 10000 URLs. GSA's inbuilt "identify and sort in" can do the same job much quicker. Santos is also going to release a standalone platform identifier which will make things even faster.
  • Thanks - I did just that - imported 70 - it only recognised 30 of them - but for some reason when I then look to see Show URL's - Remain Target URLs - there arent any - which is very very confusing (to me anyway) - should I expect to the imported URLs there ? - I would have thought so