Skip to content

A lot of unread emails by GSA

While submitting articles, I have a large part of emails unread by gsa.
About 500 of them are just inbox (not in junk) and unread, after launching GSA to verify emails only it said that there is nothing to check
As the result - very low amount of articles are submitted
I am using hotmail accounts, also I have used yandex.ru - same problem
What can you advise me?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no email to check usually means that there are no emails or all detected emails have been parsed before.
  • how can they be parsed before, if they are deleted after being parsed?
    and what I have is about 500 emails with logins and passwords, but ser can't see them :(

there are three possibilities if emails did not get deleted

1. settings to delete only after certain days/only links with verify links

2. some emails have not been identified as such (submitted url already removed)

3. timeout or other error so no proper logout was done and then all previously deleted emails stay in inbox

4. other client is logged in

• 1 - setting to delete after being checked

2 - they can't be removed, because I look at this emails manually and all of them contain login and passwords (mostly for WP sites)

3 well I didn't noticed any timeouts or other errors

4 what other client? do you mean opening an inbox in browser? or using same email through pop3?
  • and two more questions:

if I make a status of "verify emails only" and I get a lot of success messages like "login found" etc, how can I check that ser will use this logins to post? generally, I don't understand how it works at this way

and how can I setup posting articles (for example) with previously created account? I have about 10000 created account, I exported them from another project, and how to make a new one using only existing account, not to create new ones?

4. this is your problem. Do not use that email account anywhere else when using it with SER.

login found means it will try to submit to that site (if not set to wait XYZ minutes) on next submission (after verification finishes).

to use accounts in a different project use the edit project->tools->import->account data

if you want to reuse accounts from same project, simply use the scheduled posting options.

• I am using this account only for ser - so I think this is not a problem?

And the last question was - how to use ONLY previously created accounts? (I mean - only imported accounts)

Well I thought I answered all!? Just leave that email account untouched. Do not login via a client/browser, else the emails are downloaded and not visible by SER.

To your other question: To only use imported accounts, simply disable every other way to get targets in project options.