Skip to content

Need help to identify what I'm doing wrong - NO RANKING

First, let me be clear, I have absolutely no complaint about Sven's magic array of software. In fact I really love it!

What I hope someone can help me with, is my issue where I have been using GSA SER and GSA Indexer since April 2014, and created thousands of links to the site - <removed url by admin>
This is my GSA SER structure, and all the links so far:

But Market Samurai shows nothing happening - no ranking, no backlinks . . . nothing! And I really need to get this website ranking . . .

Since GSA SER is working really well for most of my other sites, I hope someone can point me in the right direction, for what to do

I have a graphic design business as well, and I am more than happy to swap some graphic design work for assistance in this matter

Cheers from Australia

John

Comments

• I've been using it for about as long as you so I'm no expert. But I think it would be a good idea to edit out the link to your moneysite that you posted.

Also, why do you have so few links in your Kitchen sink tier? Usually my kitchen sink layers getting tens of thousands of links.

Another thing is that a lot of people use GSA for 2nd and 3rd (and even 4th) tiers but they manually create (sometimes with help from FCS Networker or Rankwyz) their 1st tiers. I usually try to make my first tiers 5-10 pages.

Are you tracking the serps for your first tiers?
  • Not sure if I haven't got the bull by the horns, Boke

So what you're saying is to try creating say 5-10 individual (blogger, Wordpress, Squidoo etc) pages manually, and have them linking to the money site. Or are you saying create 5 to 10 websites, each of 5 to 10 pages?

After which the tiers all point to those?

I haven't any idea about my kitchen sink links - I thought that's how it is. For Kitchen Sink I select all, then kill no follow . . . and pretty much leaves the rest

I'm running GSA SER at 100 threads
  • Right. So I would make a wordpress site that is a review site for GoldCoast Kitchen design. The first 2 weeks I only publish 2 blog posts (or pages), and they don't have any links in them. Then the 3rd week I make another post that has an authority link to wikipedia or something. Then the blog is sufficently warmed up and I can publish a nice 500-600 word post/page with images and maybe a video with 1 or 2 related links and the link to my moneysite. With wordpress I will pre-make posts and schedule them to be posted later. If you do it well enough this tier 1 can end up being a sales page that funnels real customers (not just link juice) to your moneysite. If you get DragonNaturally Speaking voice recognition software making the posts/pages can be done pretty fast.

Then I'd do it again with another web2.0 site and this time it'd be a housewife documenting her house remodeling (who just happened to love your moneysite's service).

I also do 3 page, 5 page sites as well, and with a good spun article I'll make a bunch of tier2 , 1 page contextual links as well.Then you point GSA tiered links to these. But I imagine a lot of people would say I overdo it, but I'm not an Internet Marketer, I'm just a guy who has one website that I want to rank so I like to take extra precautions.

The reason my kitchen sinks make so many more links is that I find it hard to find contextual links with GSA. Kitchen sink links keep adding up and are easy to find.

I track my tier1s and my goal is to get them in the top 100. My keyword global monthly searches are 600,000.

But like I said I'm new to GSA as well so I could be wrong.

• No Boke, that's sounds really good. I'm charging local businesses good money to SEO for them, and I have been doing OK so far, but none of my own sites are doing any good
    I have a great team who will be able to quickly implement the strategies you have outlined
    I will begin them this weekend and keep you informed