Skip to content

Removing links

In the main screen where it has last verified URL's.  If you highlight the verified URL, then right click and then delete does that actually remove the link or just delete it from the screen?

You can set the status to active(Remove links) but that will remove all the links won't it? 

What do I have to do if I want to delete say 10 out of 20 links?  It's for T1 so I'm being ultra careful

Comments

• 1. No, you will only delete url from verifed list(screen)
    2. active(Remove links), depend what engines did you select.
    Edit project, for example, check/select only Forum engine, and than start the project - active(Remove links)
    This way should remove only Forum links.

• Thanks.  It's for articles, some of the links are just rubbish.  They've been put on high PR sites (which is how they got around the filters) like zendesk but the person with the zendesk site, i.e. dogtraining.zendesk.com, they have several thousand articles and they're all rubbish.  It happened many times.  I got good ones too and I was hoping to be able to just be able to click on the ones I wanted to get rid of without having to log into each site to get rid of them.
  • I don know how effective it is on articles. Months ago I tried remove links from Forums and success rate was maybe 70-80%, I guess.
  • Thanks for the info vuli.