Skip to content

High ram usage

Since last update i'm noticing really high RAM usage by SER, currently i'm running 5 campaigns, i have allocated 800 threads but only 350-400 are being used and memory usage is 3GB, that wouldn't be huge issue for me since i have 36 GB ram in my server, but the problem is because SER is 32bit application and it can use only 4 GB of ram, which causes SER to slow down a lot. 

Also, interesting thing is that when i start SER, my LPM is about 200, then after first verification messages appears it goes down to the 60-70, i'm using serlists and 1linklists for my campaigns. I have tried turning off verification of backlinks completely and then i got out of memory bug or SER simply released all the threads and stopped working even if i did not requested it to stop.

Anyone noticing the same ? 

Comments

• @delta_squad

Thank you for the suggestion, but it does not work. I have freshly reinstalled SER and CB to make sure there are no any old accounts and lists inside and only put the newest verified list, yet i'm still having the same issue.

However, i am not getting out of memory error frequently, mostly SER simply stop working, there are only 1 active thread per campaign but it's not moving forward at all nor it's showing any error message.

Since last update CPU usage is much higher as well, sometimes even goes above 90% and i have dual xeon L5520, but usage goes down after some time, RAM usage does not.

• Are you getting verified links at all? A problem with your email accounts, maybe?
  • I'm using the SER for last two years and i have perfect setup, i have the best proxies, high end server, recaptcha solving service, text captcha solving service, private catch-all emails, etc. The problem i'm facing is strictly technical nature, it's happening way too often that SER simply stop working and it only have 5-10 open threads which does not want to quit and the only way to exit the SER is to force quit it from task manager. 

There are other people who have the same issue, but nobody have a fix for that.
  • I don't think I've had that exact problem to be honest and I'm running 24/7 on 700 threads. Actually it's amazing to me how stable SER is considering how many things it does. 
  • I have just updated to the latest version and now i have a new problem lol,

Take a look at the stats here : 
    It's using miserable small amount of threads while i have allowed it to use 1000 threads, as you can see CPU usage is 0%, memory usage is super low right now, but still, SER does not want to use more than 50-60 threads.
  • I was having that problem.

But then all of a sudden three days a go it stopped? and now I do not get the message.

Really weird and I didn't change anything as I had sort of given up on it.