Skip to content

Setup for GSA SER

Hello,

I currently own GSA SER and SEO Indexer, and I want to start building mass do-follow links. By „mass“ I mean approximately 30 or more VLPM (Verified Links Per Minute). By this I don't care about quality of links, just quantity – the more do-follow links, the better it is.

The thing is that I don't know exactly how to setup GSA SER for that and which additional software is required to buy, same as proxies, VPS (how powerful), how many threads, how much emails etc. I plan to buy Captcha Breaker and URL Redirect PRO.

I am thinking about buying 1000 yahoo email accounts, 50 semi-dedicated proxies, SSD VPS with 4 gigs or rams and quad core processor, and finally "red list" that was advertised on GSA forum here as best premium list.

If it is not problem, please tell me is that good, or what different or else should I buy to get high VLPM.

Few questions after all:

1) What is the chance of getting penalized on Google for using URL Redirect PRO directly to money site? And after building let's say 1500 tier 1 URL shorteners, then building again 1500 URL shorteners to each of 1500 tier 1 URL shorteners? Does this increases a lot chance to get penalized on Google?

2) Regarding GSA SER, is it difference between setup with 50 private proxies vs 100 private proxies if I only use proxies for posting list, not for scraping links (if I will use verified lists with high success rate)?

3) Does Captcha Breaker and URL Redirect PRO need proxies like GSA SER does?

I would appreciate if someone can take few minutes and help me with constructive advices how to setup "monster GSA"

Kind regards

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Peterstern9 you're going to want more RAM. I don't know of a server provider that will give you 4gb of ram with a quad core so you'll probably be OK with their default. I would suggest 8GB minimum if you're starting out. Once you have more experience you can get a smaller server and still get the same results.

1. 99.99% of link building is against Google's TOS as you're trying to inflate the rank. Chance of penalty is high for any link building activity.

2. Number of proxies isn't very important in my experience unless you're using them to scrape.

3. CB does not. I haven't used the other one.