Skip to content

Spamvilla Ratio?

Is there a way to tell how many Captcha's spamvilla has had successful captcha's?

Im currently using captcha breaker and have a paid account with spamville, I want to know how many more links im building with spamvilla vs with just GSA captcha breaker. 

Spamvilla

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Brent please see Service tab it will show you exactly how many captha we solved and with 70% we solved from total sent in right lower bottom side image  ithis is my CB stat with spamvilla only 70% solved saved 442$ in last 10 days

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited October 2014
    AWESOME! Thanks.  Any thoughts/ suggestions on my main options? http://tinypic.com/r/2zxyved/8
  • Brent  its perfect brent if you see recaptha getting skipped somehow in logs in CB make sure to expand other and in recaptha right click and toogle send it to capthcha services to forcefully send it to spamvilla sometime CB skipped it but rarely

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited October 2014
    Brent This percentage is not how many captchas is solved right. This is how many captchas is recognized and TRIED to solved. Right solved could be 0% also in theory...
  • I dont think so @Botman, unless im misunderstanding. 

I believe your "Service section" is How many captcha's is solved / (over) how many attempts 

It would say 0% if you don't have an extra captcha breaker like spamviille 

Maybe im wrong?

• botman yes it means total solved vs total sent to us mainly we solve many of them with very high accuracy so dont worry you will get best solving rate espesically for captcha we have highest accuracy so far

Regards
    Kelvin