Skip to content

Identified List Contains Both Submitted & Verified Domains, Right?

edited January 2013 in Need Help
I think I'm making things harder for myself when creating master lists..... so I figured I'd ask rather than just keep doing what I am doing and possibly wasting time....

Does the identified platform list contain the domains which are also in the submitted and verified list? Or... once a site is marked as "submitted or verified", is it removed from the identified folder?

I'm currently grabbing the platform list from EACH file -- identified, submitted, verified -- then combining it into one. That said, could I just grab the identified list rather than all 3?

Thanks a million for answering this question. If I'm right about this, then this will cut my workload down a bit.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can take just the identified one. The program will not remove anything from that list once a submission was done or remove it from the submitted list once it is verified.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Sven

1) So the identified list has all the submitted and verified entries as well?
    2) Does the submitted list get entries removed once they are verified? 

No, nothing gets removed by the program on it's own. It just adds things.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Sven - so when you use "Global Site Lists" - am I correct that it takes a random 150 URL's from ANY of the three lists? 

Thus, if you have the identified, submitted, and verified lists enabled. If you have a lot of verified links, these links have a higher chance of getting selected, since they are in triplicate. They will be once in Identified, once in submitted, and once in verified?

If so, would it be possible to give us the choice which "global list" it selects from? I.e. on a per project basis, if you select "Use Global Site Lists", then have a tickbox that allows us to pick the lists it will use? Not sure if this is possible. 

Yes sounds like a useful option. But the 150 is wrong. It takes twice as much URLs from site lists as threads are not in use. The number is changing according to your setup.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Thanks Sven. This feature will be great!
  • If so, would it be possible to give us the choice which "global list"
    it selects from? I.e. on a per project basis, if you select "Use Global
    Site Lists", then have a tickbox that allows us to pick the lists it
    will use? Not sure if this is possible.

I could not cheer harder for this feature if I tried. I'm trying... but I really can't. GREAT idea. Phenomenal.
  • If so, would it be possible to give us the choice which "global list"
    it selects from? I.e. on a per project basis, if you select "Use Global
    Site Lists", then have a tickbox that allows us to pick the lists it
    will use? Not sure if this is possible.

AUCH! SOUNDS DAMN GOOOOOOD!
  • It has been done! Holy crap this is awesome. Great suggestion..... and super fast implementation.... There's some wicked awesome voodoo going on with this software, I love it!