Skip to content

SPAMVILLA substitute service request

Hey guys

Tired to wait... 2 days and my order is on pending.
Did you know another service like spamvilla. I use Captcha breaker and Decapther service but need more.

Thanks

Comments

• Milsou hmm i am very sorry if this is the case can you tell me your client email id with us ? so i can lookup your account

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Yes : emile.vardanian@orange.fr 
    Order Number: 5845382442

Thanks a lot
  • Hi its processed please check your email or client area at http://billing.spamvilla.com please remember that as per as our TOS we can hold certain payments/orders for 24 hours and its our activation time too your signup date is 23/10/2014 and its processed today which is 24/10/2014 so more or less activation is on time

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Ok Kelvin... thanks a lot :)
  • Milsou  np happy to help anytime

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @Spamvilla Yes sir... but time is come once again... 
    I was open a new ticket sir... have some problems with login... 
  • Milsou  checking and fixing it for you

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @spamvilla Thanks a lot... I wait your answer :)
  • Captchatronix seems like the best option available right now.
  • edited October 2014
    dariobl check first page and see the comparison between solving (success rates)  ;) captchatronix vs spamvilla and you can see a real differrence between solving

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Maybe after... now I want to test the service of @spamvilla ... I hope start to working quickely
  • Milsou Hi please check now its fixed i am sorry for inconvenience

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @spamvilla ... thanks a lot sir :)
  • JameseoJameseo Trafic organique
    Important issues with Spamvilla

Faced a verry low succes rate using Spamvilla, Kelvin asked for a feedback by mail, but i had NO ANSWER.

To make sure that the issue was comming from Spamvilla, I disabeled all the other captcha resolving services I m unsing (Captcha Sniper & Deatch by Captcha). When i did that, i discovered that Spamvilla was not resolving any Captcha. Not enjoying at all Spamvilla OCR rental (...for the moment)

• Jameseo  can you please send me your api access details please ? so i can check it out
    or did you tried to open a support ticket for it if so please give me ticket id to lookup the issue becoz i have no reports or complaints like this till now ! over 70% to 90% solving maximum clients are getting

Regards
    Kelvin
    Kelvin this is the ticked id #646285
  • Jameseo  replied to your ticket with test recaptha image and an text captcha test also works fine please answer and talk to me via help desk in spamvilla

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Should this not be addressed in private first?
    I m still waiting for your answer kelvin. As you remember me, you made a team viewer control on my settings last week, and within the session you found that their was a real issue with your system... but until now I had no concrete answer from your part to explain me exactly what going on