Skip to content

Schedule Delete target url cache and history.

Hi,

I think i may ask for this before, but i cant fin the thread.
I think its a very good idea (i need it badly) to delete each X minutes the whole history and cache to get the project clean, just as it was just created.
I think could be very easy to @Sven and very good for many users and do not harm people that does not use this feature.

I hope it could be included in a future version. Right @Sven?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited October 2014

Delete Cache - I don't see any use in this

Delete History - can be done if you use the project option "Continuously try to post to a site even if failed before"

• @Sven, what i want to do is to clean history and run the project again automatically, but like a fresh start, after x hours.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well use the mentioned option above. This will ignore the "already parsed" message and tries again and again to place a link until it finally has it there.
  • I know that. What im trying to do is something similar to schedule (post more than one link per account and create more than account per site), but cut it all and start again at once. Like a fresh start in a new project (no history).

Why? Because its much eaiser and faster to start all again each 24 hours, per example, instead of have to calculate and set each project on how many accounts it can create and how many posts it can create, etc.

The option to delete history exists, including deleting unused accounts, it already exists. I only want to be able to automatiucally run it each x hours.

I just want to run one existing function automatically each x hours. :)

• It will let my project create indefinitely links, but i want to control the time to start again from beggining.
    I think could be a very nice addition.

• @Sven: "Well use the mentioned option above. This will ignore the "already parsed" message and tries again and again to place a link until it finally has it there."

But i want to start fresh, my problem is not that it havent posted somewhere. Its that i want to run it once and once again, starting from cero.